Introduction to DAT Family 5 DA Blog

 HEY GUYS,


I am so excited and scared for this year's endeavor, Which is....drumroll  DAT Family 5 LLC, our media content business. 

Let me introduce myself. I am Atoya Thomas, I am the wife of  Doug and Mother of Rayne 17, Mamie 15, and Ezekia 10. 

We have a Youtube page that consist of  cleaning and family motivation.

Our Mission is to give you the inspiriaton and motivation to love and live life abundatly.

By Showing how through Video, Podcasts and Blogs. 

Our Podcast is DAT Married Lyfe. Starting 1/20/21 So, Exciting.

Doug and I have been Married for 17 years on the 24th. 

The reason why we are starting thie endeavor will be told in future blogs.

We will also talk about in the blogs the other things that will be under umbrella of  DAT Family 5. 

So, I hope you are interested enough to stay with us and even more interested by stopping by www.youtube.com/Datfamily5 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFP0pCJsS3jSiGXG_RhQelA

So, Let me know what would you like to see and get from this blog. It is wide open as of now. I would love all ideas, input and suggestions.

Thanks So Much,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHANGES TO THE BLOG.

DR. Martin Luther King Jr Day