DR. Martin Luther King Jr Day

 Hey Tommies,

To day is a day to reflect on Dr. King's words. It is so hard as a Black family to think that anything has changed. Since then. Today while driving home from my childrens dr's appts, there was a 20 car line of "Guns Saves Life" stickers. Mind you these were people who don't look like me protesting about a Right To Bear Arms. When I can even get the same rights delivered to me just because of who I am. but yet I am supposed to be an Amercian citizen. It is hard to be a POC in the USA nowadays, what is sad is that I know that it was worst with my grand parents and their parent, and so far back. It sad that I can only go so far for back in to history because that my ancestors were consider property so there is not a proper paper trail.

I find it sad that we ALL have melenin in OUR skin, (Everyone has the same number of melanocytes, but some people make more melanin than others. If those cells make just a little bit of melanin, your hair, skin and the iris of your eyes can be very light. If your cells make more, then your hair, skin, and eyes will be darker.) WEBMD.com

and just because of genetics someof US are DARKER in complexion. No, other reason. Like it is absurd to me. That is like saying people with blue eyes are MUTANTS, well in ALL honesty they are it is a mutant gene that causes for eyes to be blue.

(People with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor, according to new research.A team of scientists has tracked down a genetic mutation that leads to blue eyes. The mutation occurred between 6,000 and 10,000 years ago.) livescience.com

So Today I will leave yall with this. I just needed to get this things off my heart, it has been so heavy.

So, Along with DR. Martin Luther King Jr.

"I HAVE DECIDED TO STICK WITH LOVE. HATE IS TOO GREAT A BURDEN TO BEAR."

Which I believe in all honesty. I feel that when you decided to live your life negatively. You skin, your teeth, your whole being will show it. 


Continue to walk with LOVE, 

Will Talk With You soon. *MUAH* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to DAT Family 5 DA Blog

CHANGES TO THE BLOG.